- If a paperback cover is to be printed on the inside (double sided print), please remove the graphics from the spine area + 3 mm adjacent to the each side of the spine where the glue is applied.
- Coloured paper affects the final colour of the print. The more the tint of the paper differs from white, the more the final print deviates from the original.
- For hardcover books, create case wrap according to a blueprint supplied by us.
- Uncoated paper offers lower detail of the print. On the other hand, vector objects with vibrant colours stand out exceptionally.
- Uncoated papers cannot apply lamination film.
- For uncoated papers, it is best to let the paper stand out. Use surface print sparingly.